Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of the Disney theme parks dedicated to the aspects of show business, including film, television, music, and theatre. It pays homage to the heydey of Hollywood, California in the 1930s and 1940s.
The Park is split up into six themed areas. Hollywood Boulevard, Echo Lake, Muppets Courtyard, Pixar Place, Animation Courtyard and Sunset Boulevard
On this page, you will find information regarding the Attractions, Streetmosphere, Character Experiences, Restaurants and Eateries, FastPasses
Address: 351 S Studio Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
Opening Times: 9am to 9pm
Press Map for larger view
🙂 All Heights and Ages
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Drop Tower, Sunset Boulevard) ⭐
- Hurtle up and down into the Twilight Zone aboard a haunted elevator ride
- 5 minutes Duration
- Must be 40in (102cm) or taller
Rock n’ Roller Coaster (Roller Coaster, Sunset Boulevard) ⭐
- Race through the darkened freeways of Los Angeles in a super-stretch limo to the rockin’ tunes of Aerosmith
For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (Live on Stage Musical, Echo Lake) 🙂 ⭐
- Sing along with clips of the songs from “Frozen,” with actors
- Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff on stage for a grand musical finale.
- 30min Duration
- Times: 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage (Live Musical Show, Sunset Boulevard) 🙂 ⭐
- Musical offers condensed version of the original story and songs from the film
- 25 minute duration
- Times: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM
Toy Story Midway Mania (Shooter Ride · Pixar Place) 🙂 ⭐
- Ride and blast moving targets at this midway-style, 4D shootin’ game starring your favourite Toy Story characters.
- 8 minutes Duration
Fantasmic! (Outdoor Show, Sunset Boulevard) 🙂 ⭐
- See the forces of good and evil battling it out in Mickey’s dream during this nighttime, outdoor extravagant musical.
- 30 minutes duration
- Times: 8:30 PM
- Optional Extra: Fantasmic! Dinner Package
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano Adult $45/ Child $18
- Hollywood & Vine Adult $52/ Child $32
- The Hollywood Brown Derby Adult $65/ Child $22
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (Motion Base Show, Echo Lake) ⭐
- 3D, motion-simulated space flight
- 4:30 minutes duration
- Must be 40in (102cm) or taller
Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream (Movie · Mickey Avenue) 🙂
- Explore Walt Disney’s legendary creative legacy through a fascinating multimedia journey that includes rare artifacts.
- 15-minute film duration
The Great Movie Ride (Narrated Ride · Hollywood Boulevard) 🙂 ⭐
- Housed in a re-creation of Hollywood’s famous Grauman’s Chinese Theater.
- Ride through some of the greatest movies Hollywood has filmed.
MuppetVision 3D (Movie, Muppets Courtyard) 🙂 ⭐
- Join Kermit, Miss Piggy and the entire Muppets gang for a spectacular presentation in 3D.
- 12 minute duration
Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular (Fireworks, Hollywood Boulevard) 🙂
- Combining fireworks. projection mapping, dynamic lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics
- Celebrate famous scenes and musical themes from the seven Star Wars films
- 14 minutes duration
- Time: 8:45 PM
- Option Extra: Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- $69.00 Adult / $39.00 Child
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (Live Theater Show , Echo Lake) 🙂 ⭐
- Cheer on Indy and Marion as they perform amazing stunts with blazing special effects to demonstrate movie-making magic. Outdated. All ages. 30 minutes
- Times: 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
Disney Junior: Live on Stage (Live Musical Show, Animation Courtyard) 🙂
- Enchanting puppets, whimsical scenery and catchy songs invite preschoolers to sing, dance and play.
- 24 minutes duration
- The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters’ welcome Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates, for a live show of skits and songs.
- Times: 9:40 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:20 AM, 12:10 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:20 PM, 3:10 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:50 PM, 5:40 PM
Voyage of the Little Mermaid (Live Theater Show, Animation Courtyard) 🙂 ⭐
- A musical stage show combining special effects, live performances, puppetry, and clips from the classic Disney film The Little Mermaid.
- 17 minutes duration
- Various times throughout day (half-hourly)
Citizens of Hollywood (Hollywood Boulevard)
- Improv acting troupe street performances and interacting with audience
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (Echo Lake)
- Jedi Knights have assembled Force-sensitive children to test their abilities.
- 20 minute duration
- Must be 4 and 12 years old
March of the First Order (Hollywood Boulevard)
- Captain Phasma leads her squad of Stormtroopers up Hollywood Boulevard to Center Stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, demonstrates of the First Order’s obedience and strength.
Mickey and Minnie and friends
- Meet and Greet Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams (Commissary Lane)
- Character Meal with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy including a Meet and Greet at Hollywood & Vine Restaurant (Dinner)
Buzz Lightyear & Woody from Toy Story
Elsa, Anna and Kristoff from Frozen
- Watch For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (Echo Lake)
Olaf from Frozen
Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Star Wars Characters from Star Wars
- Meet and Greet at Star Wars Launch Bay (Animation Courtyard)
- Meet and Greet with Disney Visa® Credit Cardmember Star Wars Character Experience (Animation Courtyard)
- Meet and Greet Chewbacca at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Meet/Watch Jedi Knights, Dark Vadar and Duel at Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (Echo Lake)
Disney Junior stars
- Meet and Greet Princess Sophia, Doc McStuffins, and Jake in the Animation Courtyard
- See them perform Disney Junior: Live on Stage (Animation Courtyard)
- Character Meal at Hollywood & Vine, includes Meet & Greet (Breakfast and Lunch)
The Hollywood Brown Derby (Table Service, Hollywood Boulevard)
- Step into the Golden Age in authentic replica of the famous Brown Derby
- Serves contemporary American cuisine
- Prices range between $15 -$35 to$35-60
- Specialities are Pork tenderloin, Seasonal grouper, Grilled filet of beef with a white truffle and mushroom mashed potato, and the famous Brown Derby Cobb Salad
Starring Rolls Cafe (Counter Service, Sunset Boulevard)
- Popular at Breakfast for pastries, muffins, and coffee drinks, under $5.
- Lunch sandwiches and salads $9-11
- Times: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
50’s Prime Time Cafe (Table Service, Echo Lake)
- Themed as American home in the 1950s, where the family (you and your group) gathers in the kitchen to watch TV as Mom serves lunch or dinner.
- The menu includes pork chops, fried chicken, meatloaf, pot roast, and a pot pie
- Entree from $15-25
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano (Table service, Muppets Courtyard)
- A classic, dark, Italian restaurant,
- Serving flatbread pizzas, chicken alla Parmigiana, penne alla vodka, strip steak, and seafood Arrabbiata
- Entree from $14-25
Hollywood and Vine (Character Meal · Echo Lake)
- Buffet Style American Style Cuisine
- Breakfast includes Mickey-shaped waffles, frittatas, and pastries,
- Lunch offers chicken, ribs, pasta, and sandwiches and Dinner changes seasonally
- Your character hosts are the Disney Junior crew at breakfast and lunch
- Minnie Mouse takes the spotlight at dinner.
- Prices range up to $35-60 per person, depending on meal and time
Sunshine Day Cafe (Counter Service, Sunset Boulevard)
- Serves holiday snacks such as Build-Your-Own Gingerbread Man Kit, Holiday Cupcake $3.5-15
- Holiday Alcoholic Beverages $5-10
Rosie’s All American Cafe (Counter Service, Sunset Boulevard)
- Cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, and chicken nuggets, from $10
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant (Table Service, Commissary Lane)
- Sit in car-shaped booth or table at the “drive-in” and watch sci-fi scenes
- Serves American Cuisine
- Serves New York Strip Steak, Ribs, Pastas, Burgers from $15-32
Catalina Eddie’s (Counter Service, Sunset Boulevard)
- Serves Pizza and salad, for around $9-10.
Fairfax Fare (Counter Service · Sunset Boulevard)
- Serves Empanadas, Fajita, Pulled- Pork sandwiches, chilli dogs $8.5-12-50
Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner (Counter Service, Echo Lake)
- Open-air “tramp steamer” eatery, pays homage to the 1930 comedy, Min and Bill.
- Serving foot-long hot dogs, pulled pork sliders and nachos from $11
Backlot Express (Counter Service, Echo Lake)
- Serves burgers, chicken and waffles, hot dogs, and salads, from $10-13.5
Trolley Car Cafe (Counter Service, Sunset Boulevard)
- Classic trolley car station and Starbucks location.
- Starbucks beverages, Disney baked goods and La Boulange pastry items.
ABC Commissary (Counter Service, Commissary Lane)
- Serves American Cuisine, such as Burger, Sandwiches, Ribs, Salads $9.5-17
The Studios offers FastPasses for 12 attractions and more during holidays. This park restricts the number of FastPasses you can make in advance for its headliner attractions. You can select 1 attraction from Group A and 2 attractions from Group B:
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
- The Great Movie Ride
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Star Tours 2: The Adventures Continue
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special (seasonal)
For more information see:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Overview, Attractions, Restaurants etc, WDW Info
Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s, Theme Park Insider
2 thoughts on “Guide to Disney Hollywood Studios”